- Tuesday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Nigh-time admission on request (option to host a Museum Event)
- Closed on Mondays
- Contact: email@example.com
- Full price: €5 (adults)
- Concessions: €2.5 (12- to 18-year-olds, seniors, groups of 10 and above, people with reduced mobility, partnerships recognised by the Museum as part of its promotional activities)
- Free admission: Children under the age of 12, members of Attractions et Tourisme, MSW, ICOM, Association des Agents Communaux, FWGT, Article 27, and SW, FED+, Prof, Culture, and Umons cardholders.
Free admission (permanent and/or temporary exhibitions) for everyone on the first Sunday of the month between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
GUIDED TOURS (RESERVATION REQUIRED)
- Groups (between 10 and 25 visitors): €50
- Weekends & night-time visits: €65
MUSÉE DES BEAUX-ARTS
Tel + 32 (0) 86 01 01
+32 (0)71 86 11 35 firstname.lastname@example.org
67, Boulevard Mayence, 6000 Charleroi
- BY ROAD: Charleroi Ring 9, Exit 19 “Porte de la Neuville” then follow “Hôtel de Police” signs (local police station)
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT (TEC): “Janson” stop (M) or “Casernes” stop (Bus)
- RAIL (SNCB): Gare du Sud station located in the lower town then a 20-minute walk (1.5 km)
Car park on Boulevard Mayence (daytime charges apply)
“Zoé Drion” car park (Qpark – 600 spaces)